karaf-user mailing list archives

From Michael Täschner <m.taesch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error in starting Karaf with EIK from Eclipse
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 13:55:42 GMT
Hi JB,

I just rebuild EIK from trunk and installed into my Eclipse Indigo
environment. Setup seems to have worked but I get exceptions at startup
which I cannot work with. Can you have a look at the attached error log ? I
modified custom.properties to use equinox and I used the cxf properties
config.

Additionally: are features.xml picked up from /deploy folder ? Same
question regarding blueprint.xml

Thanks and Regards,
Michael