karaf-user mailing list archives

From Michael Täschner <m.taesch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error in starting Karaf with EIK from Eclipse
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 09:05:37 GMT
Hi Petri,

yes you can install the EIK plugin (build from sources) by going to
"Available Update Sites" and adding the zip file located in <eik build
path>/features/org.apache.karaf.eik.update/target/org.apache.karaf.eik.update.zip.
>From there you can install the plugin.

Unfortunately with the latest update from trunk (2012-10-02) I can install
the plugin but do not see a "Apache EIK" perspective in my Eclipse Indigo
environment - so it it pretty much work in progress as JB said.

Regards,
Michael