karaf-user mailing list archives

From Michael Täschner <m.taesch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions About the 2.3.0 Web Console
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 17:55:37 GMT
Hi,

I can confirm Gareth finding and also found no way to enable the
"components" tab in the webconsole view. The new "scr" shell commands are
available but it did not look as if the commands except for "list" do
anything ?! Especially the "details" is not informative at all ;)

Looking forward to any updates/fixes you can provide.

Thanks and Regards,
Michael