karaf-user mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Spring DM bundles not fully deployed
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 14:03:31 GMT
Hi,

without actually knowing your application
if you have the spring-dm feature and your own features in the same
startlevel this is
the reason, the spring-extender needs to be started before any
spring-related bundles are installed.
That's also the reason for the deploy-folder issue you have.
The fileInstaller starts very early and therefore bundles started
through the fileinstaller sometimes miss dependencies provided later
on through features.

After a restart of the container, without cleaning the data directory
those issues shouldn't happen
anymore.

regards, Achim