karaf-user mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: HttpService overlapping paths
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 14:08:41 GMT
Hi,

I'll try to set-up a similar test without whiteboard extender :)

You might try this with a recent snapshot version of Karaf like 2.3
(containing Pax-Web 1.1.x)
or Karaf 3.0 (contianing Pax-Web 2.1.x)
or you can use the features file provided by pax-web from [1] for
Pax-Web 2.1.0 or [2] for Pax-Web 1.1.4
to try to upgrade this. Dropping into the deploy folder woks also :)

regards, Achim

[1] - http://search.maven.org/remotecontent?filepath=org/ops4j/pax/web/pax-web-features/2.1.0/pax-web-features-2.1.0-features.xml
[2] - http://search.maven.org/remotecontent?filepath=org/ops4j/pax/web/features/1.1.4/features-1.1.4-features.xml