karaf-user mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <ch0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "The org.osgi.service.jdbc package is unavailable" after upgrading to Karaf 2.3.0
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 09:57:41 GMT
Bengt,

Without additional information, it will be difficult to help you but the
problem that you have (most probably) is that the DataSource has not been
registered as an OSGI service (
http://www.osgi.org/javadoc/r4v42/org/osgi/service/jdbc/DataSourceFactory.html
).

Remark : This question should be posted on Aries mailing list.

Regards,

Charles

--
Charles Moulliard