karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Best practise for deploying my app with Karaf
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 11:39:25 GMT
Just an update, about "dependencies": if the bundle is flagged with
dependency=true in the features XML, the kar deployer can use an already
installed bundle.

A Maven repository manager (like Archiva) is a good approach, but a
simple Maven structure in a directory (that you populated with mvn
deploy:deploy-file for instance) works as well.

Regards
JB