karaf-user mailing list archives

From Rajbir Saini <rajbsa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Status of EIK
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 13:15:07 GMT
Hi Michael,

Have you looked at Eclipse Tycho maven plugin? This plugin provides
Maven and Eclipse PDE integration. You can create bundles using PDE and
then generate the POM with the plugin. POM generation will automatically
resolve the Maven dependencies based bundle manifest. Thereafter, you
can use the normal build process to build your bundles using Maven build
process.

Tycho has a problem that it wont resolve the dependencies form Maven
repositories. It uses Eclipse p2 repositories for dependencies
resolution. One way to do that quickly is to create a local p2
repository from Eclipse platform.

Regards,

Raj