karaf-user mailing list archives

From kva <kristof.vanbecela...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring DM bundles not fully deployed
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 07:47:42 GMT

Let me try again at getting a response so I can solve this issue. Logging
into the karaf console every morning (e.g. after nightly deploy) to manually
restart the spring-osgi-extender is not an option.

Looking at the console I clearly see that the spring-osgi-extender is
running at start-level 30 while my own bundles run at start-level 60. Still
it looks like the spring-osgi-extender does not notice or is late in
noticing the application contexts present in my bundles. So I wonder if this
is a bug or if this is to be expected?

I really hope someone can clear this up for me.