karaf-user mailing list archives

From kva <kristof.vanbecela...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring DM bundles not fully deployed
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 14:49:20 GMT
Thanks, I guess I need to look into start-levels to solve it.

If I look at feature:info spring-dm I see
 mvn:org.springframework.osgi/spring-osgi-extender/1.2.1 start-level=30

So spring-dm is at start-level 30 but what would be the start-level of other
bundles listed in featuresBoot?

Or in the case of .kar, I know you can specify the start-level in the
feature file. But I use the features-maven-plugin to generate the kar and
its feature file. Is there a way to configure start-levels in the
configuration section of the bundle?

Thanks