karaf-user mailing list archives

From kva <kristof.vanbecela...@gmail.com>
Subject Spring DM bundles not fully deployed
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 13:57:56 GMT
Hi,

I am running karaf 2.2.5. I still have some bundles that use Spring DM and
rely on spring-dm feature to fully deploy. I have added the spring-dm
feature to featuresBoot as well as my own bundles. It looks like the
extender is too late to actually notice that my bundles are DM bundles
(Spring column in console is empty). I have the same problem when I deploy
my bundles as part of a .kar. If I drop the .kar file in deploy after
starting up then the bundles deploy fine.

Is this because both spring-dm and my bundles start at the same start-level?
Or is there another cause?

Thanks