karaf-user mailing list archives

From Gareth <gareth.o.coll...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions About the 2.3.0 Web Console
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 15:19:12 GMT
Hello Jean-Baptiste,

Thanks very much for the quick response! My apologies about mentioning the
shutdown issue. I should have checked JIRA.

I thought the web console problem may be a timing issue. However I tried
stopping and starting the web console bundle, uninstalling/reinstalling the
web console feature but I still haven't been able to get the web console
plugins to work. I don't see anything very exciting in the logs. Anything
else useful I can try?

thanks again,
Gareth