karaf-user mailing list archives

From Gareth <gareth.o.coll...@gmail.com>
Subject Questions About the 2.3.0 Web Console
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 16:37:05 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for all the hard work in releasing Karaf 2.3.0!

Anyway, I am just starting to try out the new release and I am seeing a
couple of quirks:

(1) It appears to hang on shutdown. Not a big issue as I can always use ^C.

(2) The webconsole appears to have a few problems:
    (a) The following pages come up blank - Admin, Features and Gogo. Do I
need to do anything special to see these pages?
    (b) I am not seeing the Components plugin in the console. Do I need to
do something special here? In the past I just needed to make sure that Felix
Declarative Services is started before the webconsole.

I am seeing this behaviour running on CentOS 6.2, JDK 1.7.05 using equinox
and the following boot feature list:

#
# Comma separated list of features to install at startup
#
featuresBoot=config,ssh,management,scr,<my own feature to load pax url
classpath>,obr,kar,war,webconsole

thanks in advance,
Gareth