karaf-user mailing list archives

From dealbitte <anand.boc...@gmail.com>
Subject Karaf and DOSGi throwing Null pointer Exception
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 11:54:10 GMT
Hi,

I have created a karaf child instance using 'admin:create' command and
installed DOSGi Single-Bundle Distribution (1.3.1) from maven as follows:

I installed 2 other OSGi bundles (service bundle & service implementation
bundle) that implement a simple service (printing sometext).

The service is published under http://localhost:9081/prediction
>From the browser, http://localhost:9081/prediction?wsdl displays WSDL
correctly.
So everything looks fine. But when I exit karaf instance (by pressing
Ctrl+D), I got the following exception:

It is not clear to me, why this exception occurs. Any help towards this is
appreciated.

Thanks.