karaf-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Zimmermann <zimmermann....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: HttpService overlapping paths
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 13:40:46 GMT
Hi,

I appended the maven project that produced the behaviour [1].
It just consists of the code already posted and a blueprint file to get the
HttpService, no whiteboard extender is used.
After running features:install http in a vanilla Karaf 2.2.9, the Pax Web
versions reported by "la" are:

[  70] [Active     ] [            ] [   30] OPS4J Pax Web - API (1.0.11)
[  71] [Active     ] [            ] [   30] OPS4J Pax Web - Service SPI
(1.0.11)
[  72] [Active     ] [            ] [   30] OPS4J Pax Web - Runtime (1.0.11)
[  73] [Active     ] [            ] [   30] OPS4J Pax Web - Jetty (1.0.11)

I did not try any newer versions. Maybe the default version installed
through features:install could be updated? Do I have to put them inside the
deploy folder manually or is there a better way to do this?

Thomas

[1]  httpservicepath.zip
<http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/file/n4026358/httpservicepath.zip>

Achim Nierbeck wrote