karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Kar file deploy issue
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 11:05:02 GMT
Hi Kris,

Is your Kar contains a repository folder ?

To be valid, the kar should ship a Maven like structure in a repository
folder. For instance:

repository/groupId/artifactId/version/artifact-version.jar
repository/groupId/artifactId/version/features-features.xml
etc

The create-kar goal in the features-maven-plugin do it for you (starting
from a features XML).

Regards
JB