karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Deploy directory behavior
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 15:14:09 GMT
Hi Romain,

regarding the kar deployer, in any case (even during an update), the
behavior is:
- uncompress the kar file (in local-repo for Karaf 2.2.x, in system
folder for Karaf 3.0.0/trunk)
- lookup on all features files, and update the features repository
- install/update the features

You are right regarding the documentation, I gonna improve it with your
expected cinematic.

Regards
JB

--