karaf-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: featuresRepositories is overriden by defined feature repositories?
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 21:04:41 GMT
I'm with you. KARAF-971 will fix a lot of problems. Implementing blacklists
in two steps (first one with * param (for all, as proposed by Gert) and one
which allows a more detailed configuration.

BTW, my comment was no "attach" against SMX :-) I know that you guys would
definitely apply; it's just in case someone would like to use a version
where this had not been fixed/done correctly. Or some other software where
this is simply done wrong.

Kind regards,
Andreas