karaf-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: featuresRepositories is overriden by defined feature repositories?
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 07:37:38 GMT
Well, not really replacing them, though, what you can do is to define the
version of the features you wish to start. In the features.xml you can
define it via the version tag (<feature
version="2.2.5">theFeatureToUse</feature>) and in the features.xml usgin
/version; e.g.: myfeature/2.2.5

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Andreas