karaf-user mailing list archives

From Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com>
Subject Using system properties in config.properties
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 19:36:48 GMT
I'm using Karaf 2.2.5 and the new possibility to specify ${optionals} in
config.properties. It's a great functionality which allows our clients to
optionally override the configuration that is part of our custom
distribution.

I now have another request. Currently I have this line in my
config.properties:

${optionals} =  ../../../common/etc/custom.properties

This works in a fixed directory hierarchy. I would like to be able to use
system properties when definining the location of my custom.properties,
like this:

${optionals} =  ${commondir}/etc/custom.properties

Currently this is not possible. Can I create a JIRA for this or is there
another way I can accomplish this?

/Bengt