karaf-user mailing list archives

From Caspar MacRae <ear...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: paxexam labs question
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 19:28:09 GMT
Not sure if this is available in the Karaf version, but in vanilla Pax Exam
you can do:

bundle("reference:file:" + org.ops4j.pax.exam.util.PathUtils.getBaseDir() +
"/target/classes/")

This requires the manifest is in the correct place (i.e. the target/classes
directory is an unzipped mirror of the final bundle).

The only other option (AFAIK) is to move your integration test into a
separate module that's built after your bundle's module (personally I don't
like this as it moves the test away from its subject - though obviously
this is fine/necessary for end-to-end tests).