karaf-user mailing list archives

From Michael Täschner <m.taesch...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Duplicate feature repository entry using archive-kar to build deployable applications
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 16:21:37 GMT
Hi JB,

I switched to the create-kar goal of maven-features-plugin of karaf 2.2.5,
yet the issues remain: If the input feature file uses properties I can only
use the already filtered file in target/classes (I uses
${project.artifactId}, version, etc.) else the bundles cannot be resolved.
Additionally the resulting kar still contains two feature files: the one
from build path (target/classes) and the one within /repository, still
resulting in two feature repositories being added in karaf ?

Did I do something wrong ?

Cheers,
Michael