karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: featuresRepositories is overriden by defined feature repositories?
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 12:02:34 GMT
Hi guys,

yes, KARAF-971 is in my TODO. It just requires an enhancement on Pax-URL
(to have a URL resolution service "transforming" an abstract version
range in a concrete URL).

I think "disabling" transitive features could address the problem.
It's really easy to do, but it's not the same as Karaf 971 IMHO.

A mix of both could address all the questions.

Regards
JB