karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: paxexam labs question
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 19:57:20 GMT
Hi,

I guess that you name "pax exam lab" is the Karaf Pax Exam, especially
providing:

org.openengsb.labs.paxexam.karaf.options.KarafDistributionOption.karafDistributionConfiguration;
org.ops4j.pax.exam.CoreOptions.maven;

You can execute commands directly in your Karaf itests with something like:

String response;
ByteArrayOutputStream byteArrayOutputStream = new ByteArrayOutputStream();
PrintStream printStream = new PrintStream(byteArrayOutputStream);
CommandProcessor commandProcessor = getOsgiService(CommandProcessor.class);
CommandSession commandSession =
commandProcessor.createSession(System.in, printStream, System.err);
commandSession.execute("bundle:install mvn:groupId/artifactId...");
printStream.flush();
String output = return byteArrayOutputStream.toString();

So it means that you can install your bundle/feature, etc as you can do
in Karaf directly.

Regards
JB

--