karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Karaf - managing Camel routes startup behavior
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 15:09:29 GMT
Hi Kris,

You can define a bean (or a route) which start another route, depending
on condition, properties, etc.

You set the autostartup="false", and start the route by the bean.

This bean could be on another package, and looks for a camel context
(exposed as an OSGi service).

Does it fill your requirements ?

Regards
JB