karaf-user mailing list archives

From "jb@nanthrax.net" ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Duplicate feature repository entry using archive-kar to build deployable applications
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 16:27:09 GMT
I'm in a plane, I will reply later today.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://wwx.talend.com

----- Reply message -----
From: "Michael Täschner" <m.taeschner@googlemail.com>
To: <user@karaf.apache.org>
Subject: Duplicate feature repository entry using archive-kar to build deployable applications
Date: Wed, Jan 11, 2012 5:21 pm
Hi JB,

I switched to the create-kar goal of maven-features-plugin of karaf 2.2.5, yet the issues
remain: If the input feature file uses properties I can only use the already filtered file
in target/classes (I uses ${project.artifactId}, version, etc.) else the bundles cannot be
resolved. Additionally the resulting kar still contains two feature files: the one from build
path (target/classes) and the one within /repository, still resulting in two feature repositories
being added in karaf ?

Did I do something wrong ?

Cheers,
Michael