karaf-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Karaf+ActiveMQ WebConsole Issue
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2011 15:55:24 GMT
btw, another thing here: you'll need something like this in your
system.properties (adapted to your settings):

#
# Configuration of the amq web console for the OpenEngSB.
#
webconsole.type=properties
webconsole.jms.url=tcp://localhost:6549
webconsole.jmx.url=service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/karaf-openengsb
webconsole.jmx.user=karaf
webconsole.jmx.password=karaf

Kind regards,
Andreas