karaf-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Kuhtz <andreas.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: karaf and tibco ems
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 13:59:25 GMT
Hi Surya,

I think I had a similar problem some weeks before (regarding your error
message and not more information ...) and I had to add some packages to
etc/jre.properties:

I think I added some of the packages listed below, but for your problem I
guess others are needed. It could be that you need to add some "com.sun.*"
packages to jre.properties that are used by the TibjmsInitialContextFactory...

 com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.dom, \
 com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp, \
 com.sun.jndi.ldap, \
 com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.res, \
 com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.utils, \
 com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal, \
 com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.jaxp, \
 com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.objects

Regards,
Andi