karaf-user mailing list archives

From surya aditya <surya46...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: karaf and tibco ems
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 20:17:06 GMT
Hi Mike:

Thanks for looking into it. Please see the stack trace. I have this working
in non-karaf environment. I am in process of migrating it to Karaf and
having this issues.

javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Cannot instantiate class:
com.tibco.tibj
ms.naming.TibjmsInitialContextFactory [Root exception is
java.lang.ClassNotFound
Exception: com.tibco.tibjms.naming.TibjmsInitialContextFactory]
       at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(
NamingManager.java:6
57)
       at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(
InitialContext.java:288
)
       at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:223)
       at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:197)
       at com.myapp..osgi.module.EmsResourceModule.jms(EmsResourceMo
dule.java:64)
NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
java:39)
       at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.
invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)
       at com.google.inject.internal.ProviderMethod.get(
ProviderMethod.java:104
)
       at com.google.inject.internal.InternalFactoryToProviderAdapt
er.get(Inter
nalFactoryToProviderAdapter.java:40)
       at com.google.inject.internal.ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapt
er$1.call(Pr
oviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.java:46)
       at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.callInContext(
InjectorImpl.ja
va:1031)
       at com.google.inject.internal.ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapt
er.get(Provi
derToInternalFactoryAdapter.java:40)
       at com.google.inject.Scopes$1$1.get(Scopes.java:65)
       at com.google.inject.internal.InternalFactoryToProviderAdapt
er.get(Inter
nalFactoryToProviderAdapter.java:40)
       at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl$4$1.call(
InjectorImpl.java:97
8)
       at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.callInContext(
InjectorImpl.ja
va:1024)
       at com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl$4.get(
InjectorImpl.java:974)
       at org.guiceyfruit.jndi.internal.JndiContext.lookup(
JndiContext.java:225
)
       at org.apache.camel.impl.JndiRegistry.lookup(JndiRegistry.java:65)
       at org.apache.camel.impl.PropertyPlaceholderDelegateReg
istry.lookup(Prop
ertyPlaceholderDelegateRegistry.java:45)
       at org.apache.camel.core.osgi.OsgiComponentResolver.
resolveComponent(Osg
iComponentResolver.java:42)
       at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.
getComponent(DefaultCamelCo
ntext.java:292)
       at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.
getEndpoint(DefaultCamelCon
text.java:420)
       at org.apache.camel.util.CamelContextHelper.
getMandatoryEndpoint(CamelCo
ntextHelper.java:48)
       at org.apache.camel.model.RouteDefinition.
resolveEndpoint(RouteDefinitio
n.java:180)
       at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultRouteContext.
resolveEndpoint(DefaultRout
eContext.java:110)
       at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultRouteContext.
resolveEndpoint(DefaultRout
eContext.java:116)
       at org.apache.camel.model.FromDefinition.resolveEndpoint(
FromDefinition.
java:72)
       at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultRouteContext.
getEndpoint(DefaultRouteCon
text.java:88)
       at org.apache.camel.model.RouteDefinition.addRoutes(
RouteDefinition.java
:798)
       at org.apache.camel.model.RouteDefinition.addRoutes(
RouteDefinition.java
:165)
       at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.
startRoute(DefaultCamelCont
ext.java:697)
       at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.
startRouteDefinitions(Defau
ltCamelContext.java:1654)
       at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.
doStartCamel(DefaultCamelCo
ntext.java:1441)
       at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doStart(
DefaultCamelContext
.java:1338)
       at org.apache.camel.impl.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:67)
       at org.apache.camel.impl.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:54)
       at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.start(
DefaultCamelContext.j
ava:1316)
       at com.myapp.osgi.config.MyAppOsgiActivator.start(MyAppO
sgiActivator.java:28)
       at org.apache.felix.framework.util.SecureAction.
startActivator(SecureAct
ion.java:629)
       at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.activateBundle(Felix.java:1842)
       at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:1759)
       at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.updateBundle(Felix.java:2091)
       at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.update(BundleImpl.java:936)
       at org.apache.felix.framework.BundleImpl.update(BundleImpl.java:923)
       at org.apache.karaf.shell.osgi.UpdateBundle.doExecute(
UpdateBundle.java:
37)
       at org.apache.karaf.shell.osgi.BundleCommand.doExecute(
BundleCommand.jav
a:42)
       at org.apache.karaf.shell.console.OsgiCommandSupport.
execute(OsgiCommand
Support.java:38)
       at org.apache.felix.gogo.commands.basic.AbstractCommand.execute(
Abstract
Command.java:35)
       at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.CommandProxy.execute(
CommandProxy.java:
78)
       at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Closure.executeCmd(Closure.java:474)
       at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Closure.executeStatement(
Closure.java:4
00)
       at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Pipe.run(Pipe.java:108)
       at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Closure.execute(Closure.java:183)
       at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Closure.execute(Closure.java:120)
       at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Closure.executeCmd(Closure.java:474)
       at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Closure.executeStatement(
Closure.java:4
00)
       at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Pipe.run(Pipe.java:108)
       at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Closure.execute(Closure.java:183)
       at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.Closure.execute(Closure.java:120)
       at org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime.CommandSessionImpl.execute(
CommandSessi
onImpl.java:89)
       at org.apache.karaf.shell.console.jline.Console.run(Console.java:218)
       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.tibco.tibjms.naming.
TibjmsIniti
alContextFactory
       at com.sun.naming.internal.VersionHelper12.loadClass(
VersionHelper12.jav
a:46)
       at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(
NamingManager.java:6
54)
       ... 64 more