karaf-user mailing list archives

From Matt Madhavan <mattmadha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Karaf+ActiveMQ WebConsole Issue
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2011 22:42:14 GMT
Hi Andreas,
I do have the system.properties file configured!

And JB,
In the mean time is  there any way you can export the
javax.jms.ConnrectionFactory of the web-console as an OSGi service like the
one below!

  <service ref="pooledConnectionFactory"
interface="javax.jms.ConnectionFactory">
    <service-properties>
      <entry key="name" value="foundation" />
    </service-properties>
  </service>

I have a requirement where I had to look up the ConnectionFactory vid
jndi/ServiceLookUp. I'm sure others will have a similar need as well.

Thanks
Matt