karaf-user mailing list archives

From surya46584 <surya46...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: karaf and tibco ems
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 18:29:47 GMT
Thanks everyone for inputs, I feel sense of community... helping each other
on the issues.

Progress Made so far:

1. I have changed the way I connect to ems server, I am connecting directly
and creating ems connection factory as follows, not using jndi look up
way.... This way I am successful in connecting and receiving messages from
EMS. This proves that no issues with 'MyApp' bundle and 'Activator' in
'MyApp'.

                Code Snippet used to connect to EMS ( working in Karaf):

                TibjmsConnectionFactory emsConnectionFactory  = new
TibjmsConnectionFactory();
		emsConnectionFactory.setServerUrl("tcp://emsserverhost:7222");

2. This way does not seems to work. *Roshan *if you can help provide info on
what Libraries/Bundles from EMS you made available for Karaf?

                Code Snippet used to connect to EMS ( NOT working in Karaf):
                Hashtable<String, String> env = new Hashtable<String,
String>();
				"com.tibco.tibjms.naming.TibjmsInitialContextFactory");
		env.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "tibjmsnaming://emsserverhost:7222");
                Context ctx = new InitialContext(env);
		TibjmsConnectionFactory emsConnectionFactory = (TibjmsConnectionFactory)
ctx
				.lookup("com.myapp.inbound.ConnectionFactory");

Problem still persists "Cannot instantiate class:
com.tibco.tibjms.naming.TibjmsInitialContextFactory [Root exception is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.tibco.tibjms.naming.TibjmsInitialContextFactory]"

3. I changed jre.properties settings as suggested by *Andi *and this does
not seem to help either in resolving the issue.

The underlying cause for not finding or loading class
"com.tibco.tibjms.naming.TibjmsInitialContextFactory " is still unresolved.