karaf-user mailing list archives: September 2011

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: KARAF-adding my loal maven repo (.m2/repository) to obr.repository.url Fri, 02 Sep, 11:49
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Adding Additional Cellar Map Configuration? Sat, 03 Sep, 06:34
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Configuring Cellar For TCP Instead Of Multicast Sat, 03 Sep, 06:35
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Compatibility issues between Karaf, Cxf and ServiceMix features. Thu, 08 Sep, 08:57
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Cellar 2.2.2 Issues Thu, 08 Sep, 17:43
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Is the vm:// prorocol Supported in Karaf? Sat, 10 Sep, 05:49
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Cellar Commands Not Appearing In Karaf Console When Equinox Used Sun, 11 Sep, 19:14
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Cellar Commands Not Appearing In Karaf Console When Equinox Used Sun, 11 Sep, 19:14
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: A Weird Issue Sun, 11 Sep, 19:16
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Inconsistent deployment behavior between bundle installer and feature installer Thu, 15 Sep, 04:56
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Exceptions when installing spring-jms. Thu, 15 Sep, 16:11
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Features/bundles for OpenJPA/JTA Sat, 17 Sep, 06:17
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Kara - Bundles needed for the OpenJPA/JAT/Datasource/persistence Sat, 17 Sep, 06:17
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: karaf enhanced logging question Sat, 17 Sep, 06:22
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Aries Blog and Karaf Sat, 17 Sep, 06:23
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: KARAF - Where does it mainatain custom configurations Mon, 19 Sep, 19:11
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: KARAF - Logging and separate console Mon, 19 Sep, 19:12
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Not able to connect to Child Instance Sun, 25 Sep, 20:16
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Question regarding Karaf features and configuration Mon, 26 Sep, 06:01
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Question regarding Karaf features and configuration Mon, 26 Sep, 10:00
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Thread Number Best-Practice Guidance Mon, 26 Sep, 17:26
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: KARAF - Long command problem(Can I wrap a command) Tue, 27 Sep, 17:38
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Features/bundles for OpenJPA/JTA Thu, 29 Sep, 05:28
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: EBA and Karaf - Can I install an EBA to KARAF Thu, 29 Sep, 05:29
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: EBA and Karaf - Can I install an EBA to KARAF Thu, 29 Sep, 05:49
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Queations On Child Instances - likely scenerios and Uses Thu, 29 Sep, 06:19
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: EBA and Karaf - Can I install an EBA to KARAF Thu, 29 Sep, 09:32
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: EBA and Karaf - Can I install an EBA to KARAF Thu, 29 Sep, 09:33
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: EBA and Karaf - Can I install an EBA to KARAF Thu, 29 Sep, 19:46
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: OBR Manual page Fri, 30 Sep, 11:17
Michael Täschner Build error for archive-kar goal - missing class Fri, 02 Sep, 07:55
Michael Täschner Re: Build error for archive-kar goal - missing class Fri, 02 Sep, 09:24
Michael Täschner Re: Build error for archive-kar goal - missing class Fri, 02 Sep, 11:28
Michael Täschner Re: Build error for archive-kar goal - missing class Mon, 05 Sep, 07:51
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Adding Additional Cellar Map Configuration? Fri, 09 Sep, 19:18
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Adding Additional Cellar Map Configuration? Thu, 15 Sep, 04:55
Jean-Baptiste Onofré Re: Exceptions when installing spring-jms. Thu, 15 Sep, 17:38
Achim Nierbeck Re: KARAF with Nexus and maven and firewall Issues Fri, 02 Sep, 09:52
Achim Nierbeck Re: KARAF-adding my loal maven repo (.m2/repository) to obr.repository.url Fri, 02 Sep, 11:43
Achim Nierbeck Re: KARAF with Nexus and maven and firewall Issues Sat, 03 Sep, 19:41
Achim Nierbeck Re: Cellar Commands Not Appearing In Karaf Console When Equinox Used Sun, 11 Sep, 17:55
Achim Nierbeck Re: Exceptions when installing spring-jms. Thu, 15 Sep, 21:15
Achim Nierbeck Re: Karaf - Bundles/features and configurations Sun, 18 Sep, 21:17
Achim Nierbeck Re: KARAF - Where does it mainatain custom configurations Mon, 19 Sep, 19:25
Achim Nierbeck Re: Question regarding Karaf features and configuration Mon, 26 Sep, 08:19
Achim Nierbeck Re: Question regarding Karaf features and configuration Mon, 26 Sep, 11:09
Achim Nierbeck Re: bundles command in 2.2.3 Fri, 30 Sep, 08:03
Andreas Pieber Re: KARAF with Nexus and maven and firewall Issues Fri, 02 Sep, 02:27
Andreas Pieber Re: Build error for archive-kar goal - missing class Fri, 02 Sep, 09:22
Andreas Pieber Re: Build error for archive-kar goal - missing class Fri, 02 Sep, 09:31
Andreas Pieber Re: KARAF with Nexus and maven and firewall Issues Sat, 03 Sep, 18:53
Andreas Pieber Re: Build error for archive-kar goal - missing class Sat, 03 Sep, 18:54
Andreas Pieber Re: KARAF with Nexus and maven and firewall Issues Sat, 03 Sep, 19:58
Andreas Pieber Re: Build error for archive-kar goal - missing class Mon, 05 Sep, 19:47
Andreas Pieber Pax Exam Integration Test Container for Apache Karaf 0.1.0 released Wed, 14 Sep, 05:06
Andreas Pieber Re: Inconsistent deployment behavior between bundle installer and feature installer Wed, 14 Sep, 18:09
Andreas Pieber Re: Inconsistent deployment behavior between bundle installer and feature installer Fri, 16 Sep, 10:52
Andreas Pieber Re: Features/bundles for OpenJPA/JTA Sat, 17 Sep, 19:30
Andreas Pieber Re: dev:watch - Frequency Mon, 19 Sep, 02:19
Andreas Pieber Re: KARAF - Long command problem(Can I wrap a command) Tue, 27 Sep, 19:06
Barry Hathaway karaf enhanced logging question Sat, 17 Sep, 00:06
Barry Hathaway Re: KARAF - Long command problem(Can I wrap a command) Tue, 27 Sep, 18:30
Brad Beck bundles command in 2.2.3 Wed, 28 Sep, 21:30
Brad Beck Re: bundles command in 2.2.3 Thu, 29 Sep, 20:54
Caspar MacRae Re: KARAF-adding my loal maven repo (.m2/repository) to obr.repository.url Fri, 02 Sep, 07:59
Caspar MacRae Re: Deploy a war with a OSGI MANIFEST Fri, 30 Sep, 16:02
Charles Moulliard Re: EBA and Karaf - Can I install an EBA to KARAF Thu, 29 Sep, 19:38
Charles Moulliard Re: EBA and Karaf - Can I install an EBA to KARAF Fri, 30 Sep, 08:16
Charles Moulliard OBR Manual page Fri, 30 Sep, 10:55
Charles Moulliard Re: OBR Manual page Fri, 30 Sep, 12:52
Charles Moulliard Deploy a war with a OSGI MANIFEST Fri, 30 Sep, 15:28
Charles Moulliard Re: Deploy a war with a OSGI MANIFEST Fri, 30 Sep, 16:11
Christian Schneider Re: Question regarding Karaf features and configuration Mon, 26 Sep, 09:58
Christian Schneider Re: Question regarding Karaf features and configuration Mon, 26 Sep, 11:58
Christian Schneider Re: Karaf Offline Wed, 28 Sep, 05:58
Claus Ibsen Re: Karaf Camel and Fri, 09 Sep, 06:09
Dan Tran Re: JMX- How to instruent a Bundle's Interface as JMX Sun, 18 Sep, 06:50
Dan Tran Re: JMX- How to instruent a Bundle's Interface as JMX Sun, 18 Sep, 20:42
Dan Tran Re: Karaf Offline Tue, 27 Sep, 23:50
David Jencks Re: Coming to Grips with Blueprint Sat, 10 Sep, 00:06
David Jencks Re: Karaf - Bundles/features and configurations Mon, 19 Sep, 05:55
David Jencks Re: Cross-configuration variables in features file? Mon, 26 Sep, 07:08
David Jencks Re: Question regarding Karaf features and configuration Mon, 26 Sep, 07:16
David Jencks Re: Karaf Offline Tue, 27 Sep, 23:12
David Jencks Re: EBA and Karaf - Can I install an EBA to KARAF Thu, 29 Sep, 00:18
DonLuigi Commons DBCP fails to install on Karaf 2.2.3 Wed, 21 Sep, 10:54
Freeman Fang Re: Using the jmxmp jmx remote protocol in OSGi Thu, 01 Sep, 02:32
Freeman Fang Re: KARAF with Nexus and maven and firewall Issues Thu, 01 Sep, 02:38
Freeman Fang Re: Compatibility issues between Karaf, Cxf and ServiceMix features. Thu, 08 Sep, 08:55
Gabriel.Dhalluin Compatibility issues between Karaf, Cxf and ServiceMix features. Thu, 08 Sep, 08:29
Gabriel.Dhalluin Re: Compatibility issues between Karaf, Cxf and ServiceMix features. Thu, 08 Sep, 08:45
Gareth Configuring Cellar For TCP Instead Of Multicast Fri, 02 Sep, 22:48
Gareth Adding Additional Cellar Map Configuration? Sat, 03 Sep, 00:31
Gareth Re: Configuring Cellar For TCP Instead Of Multicast Tue, 06 Sep, 18:05
Gareth Re: Configuring Cellar For TCP Instead Of Multicast Tue, 06 Sep, 19:47
Gareth Re: Adding Additional Cellar Map Configuration? Tue, 06 Sep, 20:27
Gareth Cellar 2.2.2 Issues Thu, 08 Sep, 17:41
Gareth Re: Adding Additional Cellar Map Configuration? Fri, 09 Sep, 17:46
Gareth Re: Cellar 2.2.2 Issues Fri, 09 Sep, 19:01
Gareth Re: Is the vm:// prorocol Supported in Karaf? Sat, 10 Sep, 00:54
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Apr 2015220
Mar 2015214
Feb 2015173