karaf-user mailing list archives

From Ioannis Canellos <ioca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hazelcast Clustering and Web Applications?
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2011 06:07:58 GMT
Maybe we could have something like this:

osgi:install cellarweb:mvn:my.web/webapp/1.0/war

to wrap wars.

On Wednesday, July 27, 2011, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:
> Hi Gareth
>
> In Karaf Cellar, we have some enhancements in the roadmap:
> - add a transport layer to be able to call remote OSGi service (it's DOSGi
like and we are in the transport protocol selection phase, but it's not
related to Hazelcast)
> - add a "federation" of service registries with proxy in it
>
> The HTTP clustering support is interesting and I will add in the roadmap.
The Karaf WebContainer is "delegated" to Pax Web. I will discuss with Achim
how to implement it in Pax Web.

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*