karaf-user mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Hazelcast Clustering and Web Applications?
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2011 06:58:15 GMT
Hi Guys,

Sounds very interesting.
though I'm not quite sure about the cellarweb: url handler, it just
doesn't make any difference for pax web.
We need to make sure Pax-Web does synchronize the sessions. So Pax Web
needs to be aware of a "clustering" environment :-)

Regards, Achim

*Achim Nierbeck*

Committer & Project Lead
blog <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/>