karaf-user mailing list archives

From Christoper Blunck <ch...@thebluncks.com>
Subject Re: feature bundle loading issue
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 01:03:06 GMT
I would try to deploy the bundles by hand dynamically via the deploy directory.

1.) Don't try to deploy your feature file (if possible).  If not
possible comment out this feature and all subsequent features.  Start
up Karaf.

2.) Copy hornetq-mgmt-1.0.0.jar into the deploy directory.  Verify
Karaf can deploy it.

3.) Copy hornetq-core-2.2.2.Final.jar into the deploy directory.

You should get a more informative exception.

-c