karaf-user mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Assigning Wars To Ports And Subdirectories?
Date Sat, 30 Jul 2011 17:00:15 GMT
Hi Gareth,

to me this seems like a similar requirement as a "virtual-host" setting.
I'm planning on supporting jetty-web.xml in the next release of Pax Web.

till that is available I just suggest to use different context paths and
put a Apache Webserver
in front of the Karaf server for providing these services.

regards, Achim