karaf-user mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <gma...@talend.com>
Subject Re: Custom JAAS Login Module
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2011 11:05:26 GMT
I don't personally know but the Karaf source code is not very large,
just by examining how its JAAS Login module is linked into Karaf you may
be able to determine what needs to be done to link your implementation
instead without much difficulty.  If your solution requires you to
rebuild Karaf, however, because Karaf doesn't allow you to configure an
interface implementation or similar via external configuration file,
probably good to enter a JIRA tracker item to have the functionality added.

Glen