karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Hazelcast Clustering and Web Applications?
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2011 04:48:16 GMT
Hi Gareth

In Karaf Cellar, we have some enhancements in the roadmap:
- add a transport layer to be able to call remote OSGi service (it's
DOSGi like and we are in the transport protocol selection phase, but
it's not related to Hazelcast)
- add a "federation" of service registries with proxy in it

The HTTP clustering support is interesting and I will add in the
roadmap. The Karaf WebContainer is "delegated" to Pax Web. I will
discuss with Achim how to implement it in Pax Web.

Regards
JB