karaf-user mailing list archives

From Gareth <gareth.o.coll...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Assigning Wars To Ports And Subdirectories?
Date Sat, 30 Jul 2011 01:22:49 GMT
Hello JB,

I knew about the Web-ContextPath in the MANIFEST.MF. I was just hoping there
was a way to be able to do this without making all wars into wabs :). For
these wars, could I perhaps create my own bundle listener, make it run
before Pax Web (is that possible?) and go add the Web-ContextPath into the
MANIFEST.MF before PAX Web reads it (is that possible?)?

I also gave your two suggestions a try:

(1) With the first suggestion, I got more ports configured for Jetty, but
all my wars were still available on all ports.

(2) I added the file install configuration (I see now two file install
configurations in the Karaf console). I can now add files from the new
location...though web applications are still installed in the same dir.

There is no way to run multiple Pax Web instances in the same Karaf
instance, is there (with the ability to explicitly assign each war to a
specific instance?)?

Thank you very much for the help.

regards,
Gareth