karaf-user mailing list archives

From Gareth <gareth.o.coll...@gmail.com>
Subject Assigning Wars To Ports And Subdirectories?
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2011 20:47:23 GMT
Hello,

I am not sure whether this is a PAX Web question, or a Karaf question but:

(1) If I install a war/wab file, is there any way of making it available on
certain ports? For example, I would probably want the Karaf console and
Active MQ console on a separate port to my application wabs/wars (as my
wabs/wars may be visible through a firewall whilst Karaf console should not
be).

(2) Any way of installing wars (which are not OSGi wabs) to subdirectories?
In tomcat I could do this by adding a "#" as part of the war name (e.g.
hosting#fred.war could be accessed by http://hostname/hosting/fred.war).
There isn't a similar feature in Karaf/PAX Web, is there?

thanks in advance,
Gareth