karaf-user mailing list archives

From twaldrep <troy.wald...@pervasive.com>
Subject Re: Custom JAAS Login Module
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 23:22:48 GMT
Thanks, but I've looked at that documentation, but our requirement is a
little more involved.

We have our own authentication mechanism that we use for authentication into
our web application that is hosted in jetty/karaf/servicemix.  We really
want to be able redirect all other access points (SSH, JMX, etc.) through
our authentication scheme as well.  Since Karaf's authentication is based on
JAAS, we should be able to replace Karaf's JAAS Login module with our own
(at least in theory).

Thanks,

Troy