karaf-user mailing list archives

From Zhemzhitsky Sergey <Sergey_Zhemzhit...@troika.ru>
Subject RE: Features maven plugin forces build phases to execute twice
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 13:54:18 GMT
Hi JB,

Here is the POM

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd">
    <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

	<parent>
		<groupId>org.sample</groupId>
		<artifactId>org.sample</artifactId>
		<version>1.0.7-SNAPSHOT</version>
	</parent>

    <artifactId>org.sample</artifactId>
	<name>${project.artifactId}</name>
    <packaging>bundle</packaging>

    <properties>
        <jaxb.src.dir>${project.build.directory}/generated-sources/xjc</jaxb.src.dir>
    </properties>

    <build>
        <resources>
            <resource>
                <excludes>
                    <exclude>**/*.xjb</exclude>
                </excludes>
            </resource>
            <resource>
                <filtering>true</filtering>
                <includes>
                    <include>features.xml</include>
                </includes>
            </resource>
        </resources>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
                <configuration>
                    <instructions>
                        <Export-Package>!*</Export-Package>
                        <Import-Package>
                            <!-- Required by CXF -->
                            org.springframework.beans,
                            org.springframework.beans.factory.config,
                            org.springframework.beans.factory.support,
                            <!-- Required by CXF -->
                            *
                        </Import-Package>
                        <DynamicImport-Package>
                            org.apache.cxf.*
                        </DynamicImport-Package>
                        <Exclude-Resource>
                            src/main/resources/features.xml
                        </Exclude-Resource>
                        <Bundle-Name>${project.artifactId}</Bundle-Name>
                        <Bundle-SymbolicName>${project.artifactId}</Bundle-SymbolicName>
                        <_versionpolicy>[$(version;===;$(@)),$(version;+;$(@)))</_versionpolicy>
                        <_provider-policy>[$(version;===;$(@)),$(version;=+;$(@)))</_provider-policy>
                    </instructions>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.jvnet.jaxb2.maven2</groupId>
                <artifactId>maven-jaxb2-plugin</artifactId>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>generate-jaxb-classes</id>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>generate</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <phase>generate-sources</phase>
                        <configuration>
                            <schemaIncludes>
                                <include>**/schema.xsd</include>
                            </schemaIncludes>
                            <bindingIncludes>
                                <include>**/schema.xjb</include>
                            </bindingIncludes>
                            <generateDirectory>${src.generated.dir}</generateDirectory>
                            <verbose>true</verbose>
                            <extension>true</extension>
                            <episode>false</episode>
                            <args>
                                <arg>-Xannotate</arg>
                                <arg>-Xinject-code</arg>
                            </args>
                            <plugins>
                                <plugin>
                                    <groupId>org.jvnet.jaxb2_commons</groupId>
                                    <artifactId>jaxb2-basics</artifactId>
                                </plugin>
                                <plugin>
                                    <groupId>org.jvnet.jaxb2_commons</groupId>
                                    <artifactId>jaxb2-basics-annotate</artifactId>
                                </plugin>
                            </plugins>
                        </configuration>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-install-plugin</artifactId>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>install-features</id>
                        <phase>package</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>install-file</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <configuration>
                            <file>${project.build.outputDirectory}/features.xml</file>
                            <groupId>${project.groupId}</groupId>
                            <artifactId>${project.artifactId}</artifactId>
                            <version>${project.version}</version>
                            <packaging>xml</packaging>
                            <classifier>features</classifier>
                        </configuration>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.karaf.tooling</groupId>
                <artifactId>features-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>make-repo</id>
                        <phase>install</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>add-features-to-repo</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <configuration>
                            <descriptors>
                                <descriptor>mvn:org.apache.servicemix/apache-servicemix/${servicemix.version}/xml/camel-features</descriptor>
                                <descriptor>mvn:org.apache.servicemix/apache-servicemix/${servicemix.version}/xml/features</descriptor>
                                <descriptor>mvn:org.apache.servicemix.nmr/apache-servicemix-nmr/${nmr.version}/xml/features</descriptor>
                                <descriptor>mvn:org.apache.karaf/apache-karaf/${karaf.version}/xml/features</descriptor>
                                <descriptor>mvn:${project.groupId}/${project.artifactId}/${project.version}/xml/features</descriptor>
                            </descriptors>
                            <features>
                                <feature>${project.artifactId}</feature>
                            </features>
                            <addTransitiveFeatures>true</addTransitiveFeatures>
                            <includeMvnBasedDescriptors>true</includeMvnBasedDescriptors>
                            <failOnArtifactResolutionError>false</failOnArtifactResolutionError>
                            <skipNonMavenProtocols>true</skipNonMavenProtocols>
                            <repository>${project.build.directory}/repo</repository>
                        </configuration>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>

    <dependencies>
        <!-- CXF -->
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
            <artifactId>cxf-bundle</artifactId>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>
        <!-- CXF -->

        <!-- Camel -->
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
            <artifactId>camel-core</artifactId>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
            <artifactId>camel-spring</artifactId>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
            <artifactId>camel-groovy</artifactId>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
            <artifactId>camel-cxf</artifactId>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>
        <!-- Camel -->

        <!-- Logging -->
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.slf4j</groupId>
            <artifactId>slf4j-api</artifactId>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.slf4j</groupId>
            <artifactId>slf4j-log4j12</artifactId>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>log4j</groupId>
            <artifactId>log4j</artifactId>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>
        <!-- Logging -->

        <!-- JAXB -->
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.servicemix.specs</groupId>
            <artifactId>org.apache.servicemix.specs.jaxb-api-2.2</artifactId>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.servicemix.bundles</groupId>
            <artifactId>org.apache.servicemix.bundles.jaxb-impl</artifactId>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>
        <!-- JAXB -->

    </dependencies>

</project>

Best Regards,
Sergey Zhemzhitsky
Information Technology Division
Troika Dialog, 4, Romanov lane, Moscow 125009, Russia
Phone. +7 495 2580500 ext. 1246