karaf-user mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem reusing JAAS login modules
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2010 09:15:16 GMT
Hi,

As mentioned in your log, you have a classloading issue :

org.apache.karaf.jaas.modules.properties.PropertiesLoginModule
	at org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl.findClassOrResourceByDelegation(ModuleImpl.java:772)

reported by org.jboss.netty.

Be carefull, when you start OSGI project in a J2EE application server
! The classloading mechanism are not the same.

Regards,

Charles Moulliard

Sr. Principal Solution Architect - FuseSource
Apache Committer

Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
Twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard