karaf-user mailing list archives

From Rafael Marins <rafael.mar...@neociclo.com>
Subject Re: Problem reusing JAAS login modules
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2010 16:52:21 GMT
Hi Andreas,

Changing the imports to meet the specific package just worked for my bundle, which encompass
both the jaas configuration blueprint xml and the oftp-context.xml with Camel routes. Thanks
everybody!!!

What did the trick was simply the:

    <accord.osgi.import.additional>
      org.apache.karaf.jaas.modules.properties;version="[2.1.2,3)"
    </accord.osgi.import.additional>

Although, restarting Karaf was required. The JAAS realm is not found when used after a fresh
features:install accord-server. Any guess why?

Best regards,
--
Rafael Marins