karaf-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Multiple instances of Karaf on same host
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 09:57:57 GMT
Did you check that you don't have port defined in etc/jetty.xml ?

For example, the Karaf http feature use a pax.web config like this:

<config name="org.ops4j.pax.web">
   org.osgi.service.http.port=8181
   org.ops4j.pax.web.config.file=${karaf.base}/etc/jetty.xml
</config>

It means that you can override the jetty port in the jetty.xml
configuration file.

Regards
JB