karaf-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: adding aries jndi, transaction and persistence features to my instance
Date Sun, 02 Jan 2011 09:54:49 GMT
Hey Ivanhoe,

The problem is that the 2.1.99-SNAPSHOT version of the features.xml is also
"made" for the 2.2.0 karaf release. The simplest solution would be to use the
karaf trunk. Everything should work there. We plan to release 2.2.0 asap as
aries 1.0.0 is out (janurary). I don't think that we'll upgrade aries in the
2.1.x branch...

Is using trunk (karaf-2.2.0) a solution for you? Otherwise I'm afraid you have
to maintain your own version of karaf-2.1.x to get rid of aries 0.2.0.

kind regards,
andreas