karaf-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem reusing JAAS login modules
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2010 16:56:23 GMT
Not ad-hoc, but if you can provide a very simple example to reproduce the
problem and create an issue for it I can take a look at it.

kind regards,
andreas

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 02:52:21PM -0200, Rafael Marins wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> Changing the imports to meet the specific package just worked for my bundle, which encompass
both the jaas configuration blueprint xml and the oftp-context.xml with Camel routes. Thanks
everybody!!!

> What did the trick was simply the:
>
>     <accord.osgi.import.additional>
>       org.apache.karaf.jaas.modules.properties;version="[2.1.2,3)"
>     </accord.osgi.import.additional>
>

> Although, restarting Karaf was required. The JAAS realm is not found when used after
a fresh features:install accord-server. Any guess why?

> Best regards,
> --
> Rafael Marins
>

> On Dec 28, 2010, at 10:24 AM, Andreas Pieber wrote:
>
> > your pom looks ok so far... The imports * is not taken into account (not sure y)
but the