karaf-user mailing list archives

From karafman <mvangeert...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Managed Properties question
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2010 16:24:15 GMT

It looks like neither SpringDM or Aries currently have the ability to
dynamically restart a bundle with Hibernate properties using an external
configuration file.  So, we'll just bite the bullet and do a command-line
restart when items in the "hibernateProperties" section that are maintained
in an external configuration file are changed.  That said, I'm very much
looking forward to experimenting with Aries when the next version of Karaf
is released, as that comes the closest to doing what we would like.

-----
Karafman
Slayer of the JEE
Pounder of the Perl Programmer