karaf-user mailing list archives

From karafman <mvangeert...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Managed Properties question
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2010 16:30:16 GMT

It still isn't working.

Here's an excerpt of my .cfg file (none of the names in the file have any
characters other than [a-z, A-Z]:
myAppDbShowSql = false
myAppDbFormatSql = false

In the file where I get my service I have:
<osgix:cm-properties id="myAppDatabaseProperties"
persistent-id="myApp.data.access"/>
ctx:property-placeholder properties-ref="myAppDatabaseProperties"/>

In the file where I am using the managed service I have (unnecessary bits
removed):
<bean id="myAppSessionFactory"
class="org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.LocalSessionFactoryBean"
p:dataSource-ref="myAppPoolDataSource">
  <osgix:managedProperties persistent-id="myApp.data.access"
update-strategy="container-managed"/>
  <property name="mappingResources">
   <list>hibernate valies</list>
  </property>
  <property name="hibernateProperties">
    <props>
     <prop key="hibernate.show_sql">${myAppDbShowSql}</prop>
     <prop key="hibernate.format_sql">${myAppDbFormatSql}</prop>
    </props>
   </property>
</bean>

When I change the values in my .cfg file, I can see those changes being
populated by doing a config:list.

However, I get the following error in my log:
Configuration for myApp.data.access has already been used for service
[org.osgi.service.cm.ManagedService, id=127, bundle=89] and will be also
given to [org.osgi.service.cm.ManagedService, id=128, bundle=89]

When I restart bundle 89, the properties are properly consumed.

Anyone know what's going wrong?

-----
Karafman
Slayer of the JEE