karaf-user mailing list archives

From Mike Van <mvangeert...@comcast.net>
Subject Placing properties files in the classpath
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2010 23:41:13 GMT

All,

The application we are building has several properties files used by all of
our bundles.  Some of these properties files are .xml, some are plain old
.properties files.  Currently, I am including them in each bundle, something
which makes thier maintenance quite a pain.  We would like them available to
all bundles, and to have them stored in a single place.

So far I have tried placing them in packages which contain code, but the
compiler only picks up the .class files.  I've also tried to create a
package underneath resources named "myApp.configurations".  This is picked
up, but because it isn't exported, it is unavailable for wiring.

How does one make a single properties file available to all bundles deployed
in Karaf?

v/r,

Mike Van